Monday, August 18, 2008

10th Year anniversary -- Thank you!

Dear families and friends,

Today is exactly 10th year anniversary that I live in U.S. I want to thank you for your endless support, caring and love, thank you for your welcome and time to let me gradually consider this new country as a place I love and enjoy to stay, thank you for your patience to listen to me, give me advice and try your best to help me connect to the right people to get answers, thank you for your friendship, and willingness to take me to your family, letting me to be part of it. I truly feel thankful for everything you have done for me.

10 years ago, I carry a dream to U.S. A nice lady named Marilyn Van Driesen from ELIC as well as many teachers helped me, took me in as a family member and helped me to adjust to the new culture and language. The adventurous journey began!
I am sorry that I couldn't list all names here. Some of you may not even be able to read this message, but I will not forget what you have done for me. Please take my deep gratitude, for you, being there for me and believing me at each step. Your encouragement, advice and prayers have been tremendous support for me through ups and downs. There are many many fondly memories, family events, and touching moments. You have left me a great footprint forever in my journey to the West.

Time past so fast, a decade ended. I believe there will be a even more interesting and amazing decade chapter to start. I am looking for a life-long friendship with you.

Thank you very much!

Sincerely,

Charlotte Wang

1 comment:

Katie said...

Charlotte--Congrats on your 10 year anniversary. We have been blest to know you since you came to Olympia. We've made lots of memories the last 8 years and many more to come in the years ahead. From what we've read, it sounds like you are having an awesome trip. Can't wait to hear your stories and see your pictures when you get back here. Everything's bringing back memories of my trip to China 9 years ago. Say hi to your parents from Mom and I. Love, Katie